Saturday 6 December 2014

Weigh-in Result

Yesterday, my weight was 19.5 kilogrammes lower than in January. It was so close that I could have already celebrate my 20 kilos weight loss. But my weight is now only 3.5 kilogrammes behind the target I have set when it was 5.5 kilogrammes behind still in October. I can still reach the target!

Today, I started to fit old clothes on and realised that I can fit already into every target clothes I have saved here at home. I even wore my old dress which I wore 13 years ago when I passed high school and it looked good on me. I have only too big clothes and fitting clothes now. Wow, and I should bring my old wedding dress from the storage and try it also.

Have a nice independence day Finland!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment