Wednesday 17 December 2014

Flu, New Job and Barbecuing

I haven't updated the latest news since the whole family has been in a flu last week just when I planned to have lighter week without hard exercising. And in the beginning of this week I finally managed to get a new job which should start on January, so that took all my time. And then somewhere there in between other businesses we barbecued with the friends on Sunday, drank alcohol and had a one day pause from the dieting. I didn't gain any weight because of that so it was a good boost to the end of this project. 

And now I still have flu. I walked today couple of kilometres but I guess this week still goes without exercising. Let's see, can I do the fitness test on Friday or should I just try it later..
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment