Monday 8 December 2014

Concern over Next Year

Part of us has got the habits to take care of own bodies from the parents. Part of us doesn't have to pay attention to their food or exercising. Taking care of own body or respecting healthy way of living is a habit that part of us has grown into. Unluckily, I haven't got any habits to exercising or proper eating as kid and I need this kind of projects to learn them. 

Now, that the easiest part of the project to get healthier and longer life is soon coming to an end I have started to be worried about my part II of the project. How am I going to maintain my habits to exercise and eat well? How can I keep my weight down in a level where I in this project succeed to decrease it?  What if I start to gain weight again and in a year I'm 10 kilogrammes bigger again. And if I don't care it then, when am I going to gain another ten kilos? I have heard so many successful weight losing projects but how many really successful maintance projects there exists? Do I have power to keep the spirit and create one of those success stories? If I am returning to an office and three kids are waiting for mum's attention in the evenings, when I have time to think of myself?

I must succeed, there is no other option! I have wanted this so long..!

Btw, I'm already 32 kilogrammes lighter than when I had a birth a year ago..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment