Thursday 4 December 2014

Chocolate Bars, Ciders, Burger Meals etc.

I hate my aerobic sessions nowadays. I guess they are a bit too heavy for me with all the jumping jacks, x-jumps, and x-jump combos. Lately, I've been I thinking that my weight is on the level, which it was after my wedding. So actually now my pram walking and aerobic sessions are burning the fat I achieved with the wedding cake and other bad food I have eaten after the wedding, almost ten years ago. So, today I started to say aloud all the things I have eaten to get all the fat. Chocolate bars, Carrols meals, cider, gin long drinks, pizza, French fries etc. I got so much power to continue running with high knees and doing the x-jumps that I continued to the end of the drills, even if I would have otherwise given up. So once again, a great, more killing and harder exercise behind than ever.

I recommend the same method to anyone who is losing weight and hates it's hardness just now!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment