Monday 10 November 2014

How Was Your Weekend?

Mine just went as usual. Saturday we spent time with the kids while daddy was hunting moose and we did father's day preparations meanwhile. Cake for dad and T-shirt with drawings for grandpa. Then we walked and played outdoors.

Sunday was time to wake up daddy with singing, cards and presents. Then quick visit to the cemetary and candles to the grave of my father in law. Then coffee and cake in my parents house. I managed to avoid all the cakes and temptations the whole day. Afternoon I spent 90 minutes in rain by jogging and in the evening I went to swim with our middlest.

Now I have felt tired because I didn't rest enough, once again, during the weekend. Hopefully couple of naps during the week energizes me back to normal.
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment