Sunday 30 November 2014

Happy Weekend Behind

It's December already tomorrow and it feels this year has gone so fast in the end. I'm so happy at the moment that I decided to use this year at home also to myself and my own wellbeing in addition to our son and the family. Nowadays I'm thinking during the pram walks that I'm earning extra years to my life with every step. It's very motivating. 

This weekend I kept one day beforehand planned break to my GoJuttaGo diet and ate chocolate cake, chips, gingerbreads and other delicacies on Saturday night when we had Christmas party with couple of my friends here at home. Kids were in my parents house two nights and we were there alternately one night with the husband so we both got own time overnight at home. It was the first night when me and the son slept separately. Luckily he is also daddy's boy so he didn't mind..

My weight was 0.5 kilogrammes higher this Sunday morning compared to the lowest result so I think the break will only boost the diet a bit. And I ran 90 minutes today as usual so the extra calories might be already burned..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment