Saturday 25 October 2014

Breaking the Records Part 3

It's time to recall again my proceeding in the fitness tests and home training sessions. So here comes Breaking the Records Part 3. The first and the second parts are done in March and in June.

One Leg Squats

My record of one leg squats is 22 with both legs. In the beginning of the project I couldn't do any, and in June my record was 15.


High-knees

High-knees means three drills of 30 seconds high-knee running with 30 seconds break in between. My best result in high knee running is 88, 89 and 92 and 99 is the record if only the best 30 seconds drill is counted.


Burbee

At first I couldn't do any Burpees properly but nowadays I can do all repetitions of the drill correctly by jumping back to push-up position and back. In the beginning I had to step back and step to return.


Men's push-ups

My record of the men's pushups is now ten. I could do more but I'm afraid to break my back so I haven't dare to do more.


Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment