Wednesday 17 September 2014

Everything Else Than Running in Turn

I tried running as I told before but the nails didn't feel to be ready for harder running or walking exercises. That's why I planned to continue with lighter exercises and everything else than running.

Yesterday I walked with the pram for eight kilometres and in the evening I took daughter to gym class by bicycle. I have bought new twin bicycle trailer, like this, in summer but due to running and other activities I haven't yet used it much. But now I have had time to try it more. The trailer included running wheel also so it can be used on my running routes too. 

And today I had to continue my muscle trainings with Nike+ Kinect Training. My body just required it. Now I feel much better after the two rounds of muscle drills. The first round felt so ridiculous and too easy to be done alone so I took extra round and felt that I could have done third round too. But then household duties called and I had to stop. But my body feels already much slimmer as my muscles have been activated after a long pause.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment