Saturday 23 August 2014

Last Long Run

I feel better and better with the flu all the time so tomorrow it's time to try running again. It would be time to do the last very long run but because of the flu I shorten it a little bit and run as long as it feels nice. 

I have walked few times and picked up some blueberries in the forest and currants in our backyard so even if the flu is bothering my reparation for the half marathon, I haven't stayed at home inactive.

I haven't been thinking my diet more than before in the whole summer but couple of weeks ago I started to count how much protein do I eat per day, and in addition to Five Handfuls a Day project, it has helped me to eat better and to keep up my weight losing. And I think I don't get enough protein per day but even the counting have helped me to increase the amount I eat it.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment