Friday 4 July 2014

Stomach Problems Have Returned

In Wednesday, I ran my interval training at home because I didn't have time to run in Tuesday in Vuokatti. Or actually I ran quite a lot but only after my kids in Angry Birds Activity Park, and still we lost the middle child for few minutes. There was five of us in the car when we drove home so all's well that ends well. 

Anyway, I felt I was well-rested when I started the interval exercise, because I had ran only in Leppävirta but all the home trainings I had missed due to the travelling. Running itself felt okay but then my stomach problems returned and I had to rush home and end the running 10 minutes before I was planned. Then my stomach hurted the rest of the day and also yesterday I rest to have good fitness test result today and to make sure that my stomach has time to recover. Not so nice, that the stomach problems return just before I have to run the quarter marathon which I failed two years ago due to stomach cramps. BTW, it's only 15 days to the event!

I have to think about my eatings better and I have to do my running exercises now on in the afternoons to let my stomach get used to running after lunch and other meals than just breakfast. I just had my lunch and now I'll wait again couple of hours before my 30 minutes basic running and the fitness test. Hopefully this was the only time I have stomach cramps this summer!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment