Saturday 26 July 2014

Snail Style Continues..

Last night I went to run when sun was already going down and it was a bit cooler. It was over 30 degrees in shadow daytime so for the first time I postponed my exercise till the evening. My heart rate didn't raise too high anymore and I could ran 25 minutes with the same pace as usually so I have mainly recovered from the quarter marathon now and tomorrow I'm ready for longer, 60 minutes, snail style running again.

We have painted part of the house but only the parts from the south side which suffer from the sun shine most. Tomorrow the painting still continues. I'm looking forward to do hard running exercises again! And my scale already shows lower result even if the official weigh-in date is on next Friday.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment