Sunday 15 June 2014

Training Session Postponed

Tomorrow I'm skipping the training session for the first time for some other reason than a flu. We are going to Ranua with friends to spend a day in wildlifepark. Kids are waiting to see the polar bear there, so hopefully she is awake.

Tomorrow I should have done the fitness test (for the second time to update the training program) but I do it in Wednesday instead. Tuesday, I'll try my 5 kilometres running pace and my husband promised to join as a rabbit. This is the first time we are trying the joint running exercise for this project.

And lastly, let me introduce my soul mate who is decorating our garden this summer.


Have a nice coming summer week!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment