Thursday 19 June 2014

Midsummer Preparations

I have repaired myself to the Midsummer weekend by thinking next long run route for the Saturday and by making some pasta salad to eat it after that. Before I can relax a little bit I should do my weigh-in again tomorrow morning. Maybe I should run in the midnight 'cause there is sun shining the whole night now here in northern Finland. Without this chronic lack of sleep, I surely would..

After Tuesday's 5kms run, I have recovered myself by relaxing but today I went for pram run before I picked up the girls from the daycare to spend summer holiday and then I finalised a four week's training program again by doing the fitness test. It gave me 57 and 34 as a result this time. And again I was able to do men's pushups. Cool. I'll continue the trainings with Nike+ Kinect Training as before.

Have a nice Midsummer all of you!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment