Sunday 8 June 2014

Long Run, Training Program and Hydration

Long Run And Training Program Continuation

Today I did my 90 minutes long run which was easiest one this far. I run a little bit over nine kilometres and I could keep the same pace from start to end. Cool! After the last exercise for four week's period, I updated the training program for the next period.

Hydration

I have started to think and try the hydration and energy drinks for the July's running event. Few weeks ago I started to run with the small water bottle and this week I have run with my water belt on and in addition, today I started to try the energy gel during the long run to get my body used to it before July. Due to hot weather we have had, I haven't been drinking enough and I should pay attention to water drinking also outside the exercises. And in addition five handfuls a day thinking continues, of course.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment