Monday 30 June 2014

Long Run in Leppävirta

Yesterday, I ran my longest run this far. It was 105 minutes exercise all together and I ran almost 10 kilometers. Running was fun and it felt much shorter than routes in the neighborhood I run regularly because there was so much to see on the route. And even if I felt tired on Thursday, the long run was again easier and I felt I could have run the route twice. Later I had to recall that did I really spend enough time on the route as it felt like 45 minutes basic run.

Now we are going to Vuokatti, Sotkamo. Hopefully I have time to do my interval exercise there in the middle of Angry Birds vacation we are going to have. In Vuokatti there is good circumstances for many kind of sports and the first Angry Birds park in the world. We're going there tomorrow but first we're spending overnight in hotel with spa.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment