Monday 23 June 2014

Courage Wanted

I would like to have more courage to exercise more. I haven't really tried any extra rounds since the first week's terrible experience even if I have felt lately that I could do more. I have still overweight and I'm a bit afraid to have injuries if I become too enthusiast with my training sessions. And if I get injuries, I can't run and on the other hand if I don't exercise more I won't make progress anymore. Complicated, isn't it?

I guess I could safely increase the amount and intensity of exercising if I feel that I have recovered when I have to do the next session. And even if I ran with the very high heart rate they five kilometres route last week, my heart rate was in normal level when I did my succeeding 30 minutes running. And during the home training I also feel that I recover well from the preceding trainings.

Today I was just about taking the extra round of muscle drills but I was too busy with other things to do more. Next time I will try the extra round if I have any power left! Now I feel that when I exercise five times a week, I don't have time to increase the number of training sessions just now..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment