Thursday 29 May 2014

Barbeque Season Kicked Off

Today we spent the Ascension's day by starting our barbeque season properly. We made food and spent the whole day outdoors with the neighbours. I'm afraid that the barbeque season will become the stumbling block of my greatly started project if I don't concentrate properly on my eatings. I should forget unhealthy things and the next challenge will be to learn to do healthier foods and prefer vegetables when planning the barbecued dinners. Otherwise I will gain the lost weight back during the summer. If you have any good barbeque recipes for vegetables, I would be glad to receive them all..

Before the food I made my basic 30 minutes running and aerobic exercise with Nike+ Kinect Training, so maybe I burned a few calories today, too.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment