Friday 11 April 2014

Snail Style Rules

Weigh-in

I get the result of 80.5 kilograms in the weigh-in this morning. This means that I managed again to lose a kilo in two weeks and I'm still half a kilo ahead of the schedule. I'm very happy with the result because I have had difficulties to focus on correct eating and I haven't been able to exercise as planned.

Fitness Test

My throat feels a bit stuffy still but I had to try exercising that I don't go mad. I did the fitness test and finalised my training program doing the last muscle training for this four weeks period. I was a bit concerned that how fitness test results will look like because I haven't done so many hard exercises lately but concentrated mainly on slow running. But obviously snail style of running rules. I felt that my endurance is so much better when I did the running with high knees. And I could better the score of the strength from 34 to 51 because I did record of the one leg squats and I could do three acceptable men's push ups. So now it is official that I'm able to do men's push ups that counts! Details of the different sections of the test is shown below (and earlier results in the brackets from newest to oldest). The fitness score is now 51, which means 31 units improvement from the beginning and 7 units in four weeks. The athleticism score is now 34, which is 1 unit better than four weeks ago and it has improved 8 units since I started. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Endurance 53 (earlier 52, 42, 01)
Flexibility 55 (earlier 55, 55, 27)
Strength 51 (earlier 34, 21, 09)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance 50 (earlier 45, 36, 58)
Power 54 (earlier 53, 24, 01)
Speed/Reaction/Agility 9 (earlier 10, 37, 12)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice weekend!!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment