Thursday 10 April 2014

Rain is coming

Rain will help?

I haven't exercised now for five days but it feels like forever. Baby swimming is the hardest exercise I have done lately. Luckily the weather forecast showed rainy days coming and hopefully it cleans up a bit the dusty air. There is pollen and traffic dust a lot in the air because it haven't rain for weeks now and I have so try throat that I keep coughing after spending time outdoors. I didn't know that dust has so bad affect on me nowadays. Anyway, I'll try running again on Saturday and home training carefully tomorrow before it is time to do the fitness test again.

Diet

It is also time for weigh-in tomorrow and I hope the scale shows some nice numbers because I mend my diet after the one shocking day I had. I have remembered to eat my five handfuls now and I have drunk lot of water and I feel lighter again.

Training program plans

I have been thinking now the continuation of the training program and next four weeks I'll add running training but only a bit. Now I have run every three days but next four weeks I'm planning to run three times a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. All the running training is done as slowly as before but Saturday is going to be the long run day and there I'm going to increase running part ten minutes every week from 30 to 60 minutes. Training sessions with Nike+ Kinect Training continue as before on Mondays and Thursdays.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment