Tuesday 1 April 2014

Or Is It Triathlon Training?

If you do muscle training, then go to run and push pram at the same time is it triathlon instead of double training? Anyway, this morning I tried it. Average heart rate of my muscle training session was 152 and maximum heart rate 186. I don't usually keep my heart rate monitor on when I do home training but today I already put it on for running so I planned to check my heart rate levels with muscle training too.

Then I went to run, and did the same route as first time when I had pram with and my average heart rate was 138 (earlier pram run 138) and maximum 170 (in earlier pram run 186). Heart rate increased very easily even in walking, maybe because the machine was already warmed up, but at the end it was easy to run with low heart rate. Maybe at first my body tried to return to the same tempo I had while home running. I have done one or two spurts even in my slow tempo runnings just to wake up the body little bit which increase the average and maximum heart rates.

Hard to wait until Friday to have next training sessions. Today I have felt energetic again and survived without naps. And still I dream of junk food all the time but I have tried to drink glass of water every time I think candy or chocolate. and it have helped.
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment