Tuesday 22 April 2014

I Look Like a Fast Turtle Already!

It's week #14 of my project ongoing and I have already done my first long run, aerobic session with Nike+ Kinect Training and this morning I did my basic 30 minutes running training with pram. And Oh Wow, how surprised I am all the time about the running that has started to feel so easy so soon. I don't say that my pace is anywhere near from desired but I'm so glad that I can go already like a very fast snail or a turtle.

I'm more afraid of the Friday's weigh-in result than ever, thanks to the chocolate eggs and Finnish Easter pudding, mämmi. But I still have many days to affect to the result. Yesterday I started by doing an extra round in aerobic session of Nike+ Kinect Training. I wore my heart rate monitor for the first time during the aerobic session and in the end my average HR was 165 and maximum HR was 189. So, totally different heart rate levels are in use during the aerobic home exercise than running and that's why I don't need to hurry to do any faster running training yet. Time for that comes later and now I'm learning to enjoy the snail style. 

Week #14 further includes a muscle training and a running session on Thursday before it's time to be more nervous about the weigh-in.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment