Tuesday 29 April 2014

I Can Do Burpees!!

From the beginning my training program has included some drills of burpees which I haven't been able to do correctly. It has felt impossible to jump to the men's push-up position because I feel that I don't even have the muscles that are needed to do it. Earlier I have only stepped back from squat to the push-up position and then stepped back to squat. I decided to try jumping instead of stepping when I can do men's push-ups so after the latest fitness test I have tried jumping every time. At first I stepped back to the push-up position and then jump back but now I can do few repetitions correctly by jumping both directions. I'm so happy! These small things motivates me all the time try harder. And it is easy to see from these small details that I have proceed a lot after January.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment