Sunday 9 March 2014

When This Flu Goes Away??

No no no, no yet.. I didn't work out today. I feel that I'm not ready for hard exercise yet. Today I have rest but yesterday we had a long walk with my family and our guests in nice early spring weather. Snow is only missing, otherwise it is the best weather when sun is already warming up daytime. Our house is next to the popular running route of the Sunday runners and it is nice to notice that so many runners have already waken up from the winter sleep. I look at them so jealously from our window. I want to run soon too! I want this flu go away!

It is already week eight ongoing and I have fitness test again coming on Friday in addition to fourth weigh-in. I'm not expecting much this time of it because of the stomach flu I had and this flu and sniffles I have now. Being sick is now limited the training program too much. Anyway, later this week I'm going to publish my training and running program for the next four weeks period. If someone is dreaming of running a ten kilometres in July/August or half marathon in September, and don't have much experience of running, my program can be followed.

So see you soon! And have a nice and active coming week!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment