Tuesday 11 March 2014

Week Eight News

Training

This morning I tried to work out and it was first time for a week. Flu is now going away but the training felt a bit stuffy still but not that bad as I thought it could feel. I'm so happy (again) that I'm not sick and I'm able to start carefully the hard training again. There is actually only two training sessions left before the Friday's fitness test but it feels good that I can still work out even a bit before that.

Gift

I think that a work out bra is good when you don't have to think of it when you are training. And I totally forgot that I have a new bra on today, so it means it works well also in real action. Nothing to complain!

Diet

With guests I didn't remember the correct eating, as I thought before, so the Saturday I had only two handfuls together. But I have now tried to fix the problem and Sunday and Monday were much better. And today I have eaten already an orange.



But I have to admit that couple handfuls of berries I have eaten with sugar on pancake and at least four handfuls of vegetables in burritos so no need to worry that situation is changing too healthy.



Girls are now back to daycare after the winter holiday. Hopefully I can now concentrate more on this project again. I wish that the flu is the last one before summer!

Have a healthy and exerciseful week my readers!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment