Sunday 2 March 2014

It's Week 7 Already

First training of the week 7 is done now, and wow how nice it was. After the few weeks weakness I'm on fire again! After the hard aerobic exercise I made cool down in the swimming pool. We were swimming with the daughters and husband this time while the son had quality time with the grandparents. It is a bit more active 'being' in the pool with the daughters than with the baby on Thursdays baby swimming.

Otherwise I have organised storages this weekend. I will soon have table in the flea market for couple of weeks. I'm going to sell small clothes of the kids and I have to walk there almost every day to keep the table in good shape. Thus, pram walking is hot activity in the near future here.

I have a new training carpet. It is purple. Decoration of the living room is changing because of my exercises. I want to save the new floor and it is easier to do some drills on a soft surface. I will take a photo of it for you in the near future. Now it is time to rest so good night my guests!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment