Friday 14 March 2014

Fourth Weigh-in Already!

Two kilogrammes weight loss in two weeks, yee yee yee! This time the scale showed me 82kgs, which means that I have lost five kilogrammes in total! Last time I manage to get rid of only a half kilo in two weeks but now the result was better, even if I feel (again) that I have ate with the horse's appetite. I don't know if I should eat even more to control the weight loss. Because of the breast feeding I shouldn't lose more than half a kilo in a week. Well, this was the first time that I lost 'too much' so maybe I continue as this far and if the weigh is continuously going down too fast or baby becomes somehow unhappy then I 'll come up with something.

Now some morning routines and then I try to finalise this program with the test again while baby takes a nap. See you soon with more results!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment