Sunday 30 March 2014

Flu or Allergy?

I feel again having flu. That's why I skipped yesterday's running and planned to do it today if I feel better. I hope I know the reason now for this continuous feeling of flu. There is already pollen in the air and yesterday I bought medicin for it. I don't usually get very strong symptoms because of the pollen but I have asthma and last year I had to increase medicine because I had one flu after another because of the exacerbation of asthma. Maybe I get now stronger symptoms of the pollen too. I don't know, but I hope that the antiallergies help now.

I felt flu a bit still this morning and I planned to pram walk instead of running. It was easy to keep heart rate low so I guess I don't have very bad flu coming after all. I think that after tomorrow's break I can continue training with full intensity again. But I am totally frustrated to think all the time that what is my training condition.
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment