Monday 17 March 2014

First Run was Fun

As the title already says, the first run was fun. Running wasn't as hard as I thought it could be. It is nice to notice that running habits and feeling you get haven't lost during this very long break. I still can feel even without watching the monitor when I run too fast and with too high heart rate. Usually I end up running too fast and don't have patience to slow down if I dream about fast running enough.

By the way, I had to use my husband's heart rate monitor. My own had empty battery so that problem should be repaired asap. I think that was the only sign that I haven't run for a while. And of course in addition the hurting leg muscles I do have now.

Lastly, I still have to add one photo I took during yesterday's pram walk. The asphalt I saw. Today there was even more of it shown even if in the evening when I ran there was about -10 Celsius degrees. The sunny days do miracles. First running steps on asphalt in spring, there is nothing better than that..


Sportterfly 

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment