Friday 28 March 2014

Fifth Weigh-in

No! I didn't reach the 6kgs milestone yet so I should wait two more weeks to get new outdoor clothes for the spring. But I haven't had time to use my -4kgs gift either, which I decided to be leg care, so I need to make an appointment to have it soon.

Now my weight is 81.5kgs so I have lost 5.5kgs all together. This wasn't the easiest two weeks period I have had. There was that birthday party and I ate all kind of junk food on my way and otherwise I have also tried to eat more proper food not to lose weight too fast. Anyway I'm still half a kilos ahead of my schedule so I'm not very worried. Now I just need more time to think this project and the next two weeks I don't have anything else going on so I can think about myself more.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment