Tuesday 25 March 2014

Doing Nothing?

After eight week trainings with Nike+ Kinect Training I have felt progress all the time. Now that I'm also running it feels like I'm not exercising enough even if last week I made five trainings all together, twice with Nike+ Kinect Training and three times by running. That is one training more in a week than any of the preceding eight weeks. And today I did the first training with Xbox for the week and there is still three sessions coming.

The basic running trainings have to be done so slowly that at the end it feels you could do another similar exercise right away. Preceding weeks I made all the exercises with so high tempo that this running training program feels now like I'm slacking off. Even if I know that this is the best way to do the running exercises now, I feel impatient to wait that I can see the progress in pace or in heart rate level.

Compared to the previous half marathon shape I have this 15kgs extra load now with me. I know I would get my knees hurting now if I ran any faster. Hopefully my pace increases when I get more weight off and if the muscle training helps..
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment