Saturday 8 March 2014

2kgs Gift

Because I couldn't work out yesterday I did something nice instead. After I had taken the children old clothes to the flea market I went finally to the local underwear shop to select the first milestone gift. So, I bought a new sport bra. And in addition I have now a new nursing bra too. I got so good service there and it has been for a while since my size has been checked by some bra expert, that now it feels almost weird to do all stuff here so well fitting bra on.

Both bras were Anita's. Especially the sport bra feels perfect. I have never had such a supportive sport underwear. Actually I have always had Anita's nursing bras but I didn't know that they have also so good sport underwear. In addition I took also the sport pants with orange stripes. I listed links to the selected products:


Now I have one more reason to get well soon. I really want to test the sport bra in real action as soon as possible!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment