Sunday 23 February 2014

Summary of the Week Five

I just came to tell you the summary of the week five. Quite hard week spent inside but luckily it is over now and life continues..

Life

Life has returned to normal again! Hopefully we stay healthy now for a long time. We were outdoors today, went to my parents to coffee and pancakes, I cooked some rice and chicken that I only need to warm up tomorrow with the kids and before evening routines I got my 30 minutes for training session.

Diet

No any progress in Five Handfuls a Day thinking. I have been eating what has felt good this week. Today I ate with normal appetite and it also affected on the training. I didn't feel as tired as yesterday. I promise to think more fruits, berries and vegetables next week.

Training

Training itself felt fun again today. Yesterday I felt less powerful and I was afraid that lack of motivation is coming but today training felt totally different and I sense that I have enough energy to continue. First aerobic session of the new program that I did included mostly the drills I had done before, but it was differently mixed so I didn't mind. Fun anyway. All together only two trainings done this week.

My baby girls fell asleep so it is time for shower now..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment