Monday 27 January 2014

Second Week Exercises are Ongoing

Yesterday I did the first training session for the second week. the muscle training was in question and it went so much better than the first training week before. I had to do less repetitions, only 12 in most of the drills when last week had to do 15. More and more drills go now properly and I can do the drills to the end. I can follow the tempo of the personal trainer better and all ways training feels easier all the time. Nice.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the next training days. I know, it's not the best way to train in consecutive days, but the girls are in daycare those days so I have better time to concentrate on training well. And it takes less of our family time to exercise and I can for example teach girls to ski, as I did this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment