Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Second Training

Yesterday I had the first aerobic exercise with Nike+ Kinect Training. It was hard but the program made me to do the same movements twice and the second cycle felt easier. After the training I felt I could have done also the third round, but had to finish. Kids were waiting to have a meal. It was motivating that during the second round I could do more repetitions than during the first one and I was able to repeat couple of times the hard movements, which at first round I couldn't even try.

Leg muscles are still hurting, thanks to the hard beginning of the program with that accidental bonus round I did first time. Thus, I couldn't do squats and other movements for leg muscles well, but otherwise I already feel some progress in my body. Nice.

Today I exercise more the muscles. Hopefully not much leg muscle movements on.

No comments:

Post a Comment